Laman

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Programming Logic Controller (PLC)

Hi,

This is my first writing at my blog since I work at new company (finally, my dream comes true, thanks Allah). But this thing doesn't make me feel happy because I have to learn so hard to know everything. The first step I should know is Programming Logic Controller (PLC) and I found good resource to learn:
  1. http://1plccourse.blogspot.com/
If you found another good resource for this please feel free to share.

That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:22 AM

    I cannot thank Mr Benjamin service enough and letting people know how grateful I am for all the assistance that you and your team staff have provided and I look forward to recommending friends and family should they need financial advice or assistance @ 1,9% Rate for Business Loan .Via Contact : .  lfdsloans@outlook.com. WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. Keep up the great work.
    Thanks, Busarakham.

    ReplyDelete